ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING & TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE
DECEMBER 11-12, 2014
NEW YORK HILTON HOTEL, NEW YORK CITY
Authors are invited to submit titles and abstracts of no more than 150 words for original papers to be presented in podium format. All topics related to cosmetic science will be considered for presentation. Topics of particular interest for submission of abstracts are:
Color Cosmetics (Formulation and Performance for Skin)
- Fragrances in the Cosmetic Industry (Fine Fragrances, Regulations, Fragrancing Personal Care Products)
- Basics of Cosmetic Formulations (Emulsion & Surfactant Chemistry)
- Topical Delivery Systems (Liposomes, Encapsulations, Micro-emulsions, Devices)
- Current Regulations affecting the Cosmetic Industry (US Regulations, OTC Products, cGMPs)
- Online Formulating and Research Tools for the Cosmetic Chemist (Social Media, Computer Apps, Websites, Databases)
- Emerging Trends and Innovations in the Cosmetic Industry
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 2, 2014
All abstracts must be submitted online at our website www.scconline.org.
After acceptance of abstracts by the Committee, all presenters will be required to submit preprints 12 weeks prior to presentation (minimum of 600 words, maximum of 2 pages, including figures). All presenters will be eligible for the Shaw Mudge Award sponsored by BASF Corporation, which is given for the Best Paper presented at the Society’s Annual Meeting. The honorarium for this award is $2,500. Presenters are required to register for the Meeting.