- BS in Chemistry plus 2 or more years of directly relatable experience in formula development.
- Industry experience related to cleaning agents, detergents and/or similar product categories.
- A solid industry knowledge of surfactants, and their uses in a commercial setting.
- Working knowledge of environmental issues and EPA Standards and processes.
- Excellent Lab skills including documentation, testing, equipment, organization and overall efficiency.
ChemStation is a “customer focused” company always seeking the best solution from problem solving to application training while continually developing product improvements that meet or exceed EPA Requirements.
Please submit resumes to Katie Overton at email@example.com for consideration.