- Conceptualize and execute strategies for brand development and product development with collaboration from Research and Development
- Effectively communicate technologies from R&D to our sales force
- Research industry trends and materials to forecast consumer product needs and desires
- Design marketing literature, including, but not limited to, white sheets, presentations, technical data sheets, brochures, posters and efficacy documentation
- Identify opportunities to bring innovation to existing marketing practices and materials
- Work closely to grow and technically support Arbor Organic Technologies, Active Concepts, and Active Micro Technologies
- Utilize emerging media channels to gain a competitive advantage in digital space, including online video and social media
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- BS/BA Degree in a biological or botanical science. Understanding of fundamental science principles (chemistry, biology) is strongly preferred.
- In depth knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Experience with website development using various platforms including WordPress and Wix
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- A key understanding of current trends in the market place
- Confidence and be a highly motivated self-starter
- High level of professionalism with a strong understanding of, and commitment to, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, critical thinking skills, and problem solving skills
The Active Concepts family of companies offers a dynamic and innovative environment focused on growth and committed to compensating you competitively. We proudly work towards common goals that delight our customers and employees, allowing us to reward individual contributions and team successes.
Please submit resumes to Tia Alkazaz at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.