Sales Account Manager
SMA COLLABORATIVES , located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a leading global supplier of ingredients and technologically advanced raw materials to the cosmetic and personal care industry. SMA is a market leader in Bio-fermentation technology platforms, Marine actives, Natural Preservatives, Color pigments, Specialty Silicone elastomers, Phyto Lipids Complexes, and Sensates . At SMA, we strive to innovate new products and technologies to solve the industry’s challenging problems while delivering values and competitive advantages to our customers. To support the rapidly growing business for our wide range of product lines including skin care, hair care and sun care, we have an immediate job opening for the NorthEast region (Sales Account Manager ) This position requires an individual who loves to interact with customers and is passionate about selling. The qualified candidate must be self-driven, highly motivated, goal-oriented with strong work ethics, and determination to generate sales. This position has tremendous career growth opportunity
- Develop businesses and generate sales with assigned accounts through sales calls, relationships, presentations, advertisement and tradeshows
- Constantly seek out new opportunities with assigned accounts;
- Generate timely Sales Reports to all customers and manage customer accounts;
- Communicates new product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected from the market to proper company staff.
- Establish & maintain new and existing customer relationships;
- Meet Sales Goals & Objectives assigned by the Company;
- About 80% travel is required;
- Other responsibilities as needed
- B.S. in Chemistry or related area with 3-5 years of similar sales experience in the Personal Care industry;
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English with demonstrated abilities to interact with customers properly to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Effectively self-manage daily activities with strong time and organizational management skills
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner with excellent people skills
- Please kindly submit your resume and salary requirements along with 3-4 references to email@example.com for further considerations.